skip to main content | skip to search
Make 10–12 servings
- Mix gelatin in ½ cup coconut juice and let it set.
- Heat the milk, cream, and the remaining coconut juice. Remove from the heat before it boils.
- Mix gelatin in with milk, cream, and coconut juice until it dissolves. Put mixture in a 65 ounce mold.
- Refrigerate mold for 3 hours or until firm.
- Submerge the mold in hot water for 3 minutes, loosen the edges with a knife or spatula, and unmold. Return to the refrigerator for 20 minutes to refirm.