skip to main content | skip to search
Main Dish Recipes
Make 1 serving
- 8 ounces bleached white flour
- 8 ounces corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 ounces soft shell clams
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- vegetable oil, to fry butter
- hot dog bun
- Preheat grill.
- Combine the flour, corn flour, salt, and white pepper.
- Dip clams in evaporated milk then dredge in the seasoned flour mixture.
- Fill a deep pot halfway full with oil and heat to 350 °F.
- Fry the clams in the vegetable oil for approximately 1 to 2 minutes (depending on size), until golden brown.
- Lightly butter hot dog bun and grill on both sides.
- Place clams on roll and serve.
›› Main Dish Recipes